Rabulcouve Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Mardaani Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c India is the world's hub for child sex trafficking - Nearly 40,000 children are abducted every year - Every 8 minutes a girl child goes missing in India. Mardaani, is a story of Shivani Shivaji Roy, Crime Branch, who sets out to confront the mastermind behind a child trafficking mafia.
A story of Shivani Shivaji Roy, Crime Branch, who sets out to confront the mastermind behind a child trafficking mafia.
10 pointers for a 10 on 10 review - 1. By far the best Bollywood movie of the year 2014. 2. Power packed performances by Rani Mukherjee and Tahir Bhasin. 3. A No-Nonsense movie - Must Watch. 4. With a strong message sent back to the society! 5. Small details and every minute aspect kept intact! 6. Super-cop performance with minimal resources at disposal. 7. No songs in between serious scenes - No breakaway from context. 8. Decent performance by support cast. 9. Common Man scenes for larger mass. 10. Typically unBollywoodish - will keep you glued to your seat for the entire length of the movie - ends with a cracker from Sunidhi!
Nowadays when the so-called superstars of bollywood (Salman, Akshay, SRK etc) make such mindless & nonsensical movies in the name of leave-your- brains-at-home comedies (like Kick & Ready & Dabang & Entertainment & what not), Mardaani is a refreshing change. <br/><br/>I am not saying that it's a gem or the best movie out there but it is good. It has a good (although not many twists or turns) story, powerful acting by Rani and the supporting cast, no out-of-context songs and very nice ending.<br/><br/>I see a trend that Bollywood heroines are trying to come up with good movies like Kangana in Queen, Revolver Rani; Priyanka in Mary Kom, Fashion; Vidya in Kahani, No one killed Jessica etc wherethe 40+ year old "heroes" are still stuck in the 90s; churning out stupid movies where the girl is mainly for songs. I don't have a problem with those kind of movies too if they are decent; which many aren't. I love a good comedy or action moviemuchI enjoy a serious one. But the movies made by the male "superstars" are not even funny or entertaining; though surprisingly, those movies are in the 200 crore etc club.<br/><br/>I hope wean audience start to appreciate some diversity that movies like Mardaani portray.

Episode 1.129 downloadCondemned 2: Bloodshot full movie in hindi free download mp4Daniel Can't Believe His Unfortunate Luck in Life downloadA Devil's Game full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviethe Sacrifice hindi dubbed free downloadhindi The Human Shield free downloadKnight Rider full movie free downloadCrime Busters in hindi movie downloadEpisode 10.28 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pHelp, I Shrunk My Parents in hindi download free in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Rabulcouve
Please log in to post a reply.